|Organization:||Build the Future Education Collaborative|
Build the Future Education Collaborative supports four Freire Charter School campuses in Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE. Our mission is to serve urban, predominately low-income students to further their achievement, advancement, and join in school, society, and life.
Build the Future Education Collaborative is in search of a Business Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate, with a background in business or accounting, who is passionate about working in the non-profit sector. This position will report directly to the Controller.
The business coordinator’s core responsibilities will include:
- Coding and entering accounts payable invoices into Quickbooks.
- Making bank deposits.
- Handling all aspects of our purchasing, including obtaining quotes, preparing purchase orders, and placing orders.
- Assisting with employee onboarding.
- Assisting the staff accountant with bi-weekly check runs.
- Assist the business department with business related administrative tasks.
The candidate should be an entry level candidate with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field. The position offers excellent benefits, including health, dental, 403(b) retirement plan and generous time off. Expected salary range is $38,000 - $42,000 per year.