|Title:||High School Special Education Teacher|
|Organization:||Freire Charter High School of Philadelphia|
Freire Charter High School is seeking a full-time Special Education teacher for the 2017 - 18 school year. Freire staff members are forward-thinking team players passionate about working with and unleashing the potential of urban youth. We seek candidates who value diversity, are highly motivated, and who will demand excellence from themselves and their students.
Freire offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a strong commitment to all staff as professionals invested in life-long learning, and the opportunity to work with the best students in Philadelphia.
Successful candidates have the following attributes:
- Previous successful experience working with urban youth
- PA Special Ed Certification N-12
- Positive attitude and willingness to do “whatever it takes” to support our students
- Evidence of creativity and willingness to think outside the box
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To apply, please attach a cover letter, your resume and three professional references.
Paper applications will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.